Monday, March 5, 2012

Tiny Tots

Tiny Tots - Mommy and Me Music Class
at Idlewild Baptist Church

This is a music class for Isla and I and has been my saving Grace! We started last Fall when I was 8 months pregnant with Everett.  It was a lot to take on at the time with us just moving to Tampa and chasing after a 15 month old but I figured it would be good for Isla and I to meet new people and get some quality time together. I met some great moms and Isla made good friends with a boy named Titus and girl named Finley.  We go over a bible verse, bible story and music songs in a 45 minute class every Wednesday morning for 12 weeks!




Now that Everett is here - they have a Kids Kare that he can stay at every week for $2.00 in a classroom next door with other siblings so mom's can focus on the one-on-one time with one child.  Now this class means more to me than ever because I don't get a lot of alone time with Isla anymore.  She eats it up knowing that she has mommy all to herself for almost a whole hour!! I love it too!!

Songs she has learned in Tiny Tots that are her favorites "Praise the Lord with my Two Feet", "My God is so Big", "The Wise Man", "Where is?" and there are traditional ones such as "Head & Shoulders", "Wheels on the bus",  and "Patty Cake". The kids get instruments and props to dance with and Isla is such a ham in class... definitely the teacher's pet (that's the other mom's observation, not just mine!! haha).

*I will be sure to post videos with her doing her songs and dance*

No comments:

Post a Comment